Thursday, November 21, 2013

What I've learned

So this week in S-STEM, I reapplied for the program next semester. On the application, there was a question about how being in the program has affected me. There's so much I could say about how it has affected me, both academically and personally, but I want to share just three things. For starters, I will never allow myself to fall behind with my classwork again. I've been fighting and uphill battle with my homework; lesson learned. Also, I won't take more than one hard science class at a time, that was an especially hard lesson. With CHEM151 and PHY101, this semester was especially challenging. The third, is to never be afraid to ask for help. When I fell behind, I felt a lot of shame about not fulfilling my obligations. I felt so guilty, that I just didn't want to show my face, and that's when things really seemed hopeless. When I finally came clean about my situation, I was completely overwhelmed by the support I received. Now I am actually caught up, so it wasn't as hopeless as I thought. So hang in there guys!

http://www.newmediaandmarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Do-not-get-frustrated-in-direct-sales.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment