Thursday, October 24, 2013

Can't Wait

Life has been crazy lately so let me fill you in about what happened last week. I had my internship interview for Phoenix College Biosciences department on Tuesday with Matt. This was my most informal interview to date, and probably the most fun too. With questions like, "What superpower would you like to have and why?" it would be hard for it not to be fun.

In case you were wondering what I said, I chose to be a mega brain. You know, like John Travolta in Phenomenon. He had a brain tumor in that movie and eventually died though, so I would prefer my tumor to be benign.  Anyways, when the subject on what I would like my project to be came up, I was very excited and had a slew of ideas. Which is a good thing, since several of my peers are also interested in genetics. Besides genetics I am interested in micro-organisms in bodies of water so I may do something with that. Stay tuned!

Bacteria in Drinking Water
(Photo: http://www.uswatersystems.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09)

No comments:

Post a Comment